"All those who are willing to face the darkness, bring the best of themselves to the light" --from the movie, A Wrinkle in Time
What if the Shadow is really the doorway to the soul? Shadow work invites you to go into the repressed aspects of the persona or subconscious where your gifts can be revealed and deeper healing can occur. In this 4-week self-study program, Terri guides you through this integration process where true transformation can take place.
Receive access to the full program upon registration.
In this self-study program, Terri will guide you each step of the way through video, audio, and examples.
- Begin to recognize the tension that signals new awareness wanting to be seen,
- Learn to connect with your Inner Resources for guidance and insight,
- Learn how to dialogue with yourself using color, symbols, and metaphor,
- Awaken hidden or forgotten parts and talents and reactivate them in your life,
- Go at your own pace. You will have lifetime access to the materials.
- 4 Journey that take you through the 7 Steps from beginning to end
- Audio and video files with mindfulness practice and creative journeys
- Progression videos to show you the techniques Terri uses in her art journal spreads (this is not to say that you need to do the same thing)
- Learn basic art journaling techniques working with acrylics
- Private Facebook group to ask Terri questions, peer support & sharing your work and insights
- Lifetime access to the course
- A transformational, accessible, and lasting way to integrate more creativity and self-awareness into your everyday life
Guest Artist Marielle Stolp
In this bonus program lesson, you will receive an ADDITIONAL art lesson to create a healing card. This personal card will be your touchstone for healing and moving forward. Marielle lives in the Netherlands and is a wonderful art journaler and mixed media artist!
- Do you have a bold and wild part of yourself that wants to be fully expressed?
- Are you ready to see how the past is limiting your present?
- Do you have a gnawing sense of blind spots that you can't quite put your finger on?
- Do you sense that there is more than your external circumstances that are holding you back?
- Do you want to release your voice and stop conflating, shrinking, or withdrawing?
- Do you want to feel joyful and fully alive?
- Are you ready to release your emotional armoring and allow your true self to show?
- Do you have a yearning to connect with your deeper feminine nature?
During these four weeks, you will delve into your shadow parts, discover the hidden light, and experience new freedom in your life.
“All I can say is wow! Terri has a gift for helping women discover their inner power through a fun and creative mechanism of art exploration. It is evident from the moment you step into her workshop that you are in expert hands! Terri is a compassionate instructor and coach that cares about each individual attendee and strives to guide them towards their own respective stories of empowerment that fuels them for the continued journey ahead. If you have been contemplating the Feminine Shadow workshop or any of Terri’s courses, then contemplate no more – sign up today and prepare to be profoundly impacted!”Jada B., Coach
“Terri has created one of the best online learning platforms I have experienced. She is an excellent coach, facilitator, and learning leader and throughout the course she gently guided us through our personal development journey. The tools and resources she created allowed all of us to have a safe space to do some really deep work. I highly recommend this workshop to anyone that might feel stuck in life or is ready to tackle that self-improvement goal that has proven to be elusive. She is the best!”Linda D., Coach
“I sought out working with Terri at a point in my life where I realized I needed to make a significant change of direction in my life and career. It was time to learn to contribute back to the greater good from my heart, not my head. Terri taught me to look deeply inside myself for the answers, and to trust who I am in my reinvention. Her valuable knowledge, training as a coach, but most of all, her compassion and personal authenticity made this an enriching process of personal growth for me, and allowed me to unhook from so many fears and insecurities that I had been carrying for too long!”Connie O., University Professor
“I sought out working with Terri at a point in my life where I realized I needed to make a significant change of direction in my life and career. It was time to learn to contribute back to the greater good from my heart, not my head. Terri taught me to look deeply inside myself for the answers, and to trust who I am in my reinvention. Her valuable knowledge, training as a coach, but most of all, her compassion and personal authenticity made this an enriching process of personal growth for me, and allowed me to unhook from so many fears and insecurities that I had been carrying for too long!”Angela H., Author
“There is just something so powerful about women including other women in their lives in this way and taking this life lesson journey together. I am grateful to Terri for putting this outstanding program together, her fantastic facilitation and all my cohort friends for our new relationships. There is magic when women from different countries, different stages of life and different socio-economic groups come together in this way. It is a real gift that Terri has given us!”Rosie A., Director OD
When and where is the class?
Seeking Light and Shadow is a self-study program. Once registered, a new lesson will be added to your program each week. This is an online course and can be accessed from anywhere in the world where high speed internet is available.
How do I know this program is for me?
This course is for you if you are ready to see how your shadow aspects are affecting your present life. Or, you may have a vague sense that there is more than your external circumstances that are holding you back and you want to discover more. AND, you are open to exploring with art journaling techniques. This course is NOT for you if you are looking for a course on specific painting techniques or guidance around creating finished pieces of art.
This is my first time art journaling, how much physical space do I need?
Seeking Light and Shadow is designed to fit easily into your life without the need for a messy studio space. All the creative exercises can be done right at your kitchen table! Until recently, my dining room was the home of my art journaling!
Where will I access the course materials?
You will access the program right here on our site! Upon registration for the program, you will receive an email with all the log-in information.
What is your refund policy?
You can request a full refund within a week of purchase. After that, there are no refunds for this course. Thank you for understanding.
This program is designed to help you find some artful strategies to better know yourself and play with the many layers of your deeper self.
Althought it can be therapeutic, it is not therapy and does not replace the work you would do with a therapist. Those in crisis, who are victims of child abuse, have unhealed trauma, or are struggling with addictions would do best to seek professional help first. If you're not sure if you're ready for this program, please consult with your therapist or physician.
By registering for Seeking Light & Shadow, you release Pathwork Coaching LLC and Women Connected from all liability relating to injuries or other issues that may occur.